A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Maharashtra State Electricity Board, Mahavitaran (or Mahadiscom or MSEDCL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. There are four distribution utilities in the Metropolitan State of Maharashtra, including Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport, Tata Power, and Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited. Learn mahadiscom login: All about mahadiscom.
MSEDCL distributes electricity to most of Maharashtra except for some parts of Mumbai City, where Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport, Tata Power, and Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited distribute electricity.
Signing in to your account.
Logging into the WSS module requires a username and password. You will be able to access its various features after logging in.
Click here to log in.
- Click the Login button. A new window will appear, allowing you to log in.
- The Login Name field requires the login name entered on the registration form.
- The Password field requires the password entered on the registration form.
- You can log in by clicking Login or pressing ENTER. You can discard the data in the fields by clicking Clear or pressing ESC.
The My Account page appears following a successful login. Account Name identifies which account is associated with which user. The Messages section displays MSEDCL announcements. You can also add an existing consumer number from the Add connection to my account section. You will see your account’s consumer numbers under the Add connection to my account section.
Know More | Best Websites for Personalized Gift Ideas
How to Add a Consumer Number to Your Account
Once you have logged into the system, you can add an existing consumer number to your account by accessing the My Account screen.
Adding an existing consumer number is as simple as clicking Add.
- Sign in to your account.
- Visit the Add consumer to my account section.
- Click on the Consumer Type drop-down menu to select the type of consumer.
- You can add the consumer number to your account by entering it in the Consumer Number field.
- From the drop-down list, choose the BU (Billing Unit).
- Once you find the BU, click on Add. This consumer number will appear on your account page in the list of existing consumer numbers.