In this article, we will help you to know all about the Google Chrome Browser and How to change the home page of chrome browser in different Operating Systems like Android, Windows, and iOS. So lets start the article:
What’s Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is a modern browser that’s utilized by many. It was designed by Google as a rival into Internet explorer and was subsequently ported to Android, iOS, and Linux. The browser remains open-source under the chromium job and is currently the top browser in July 2020. The Chrome browser functions as a significant Chrome OS, in which it functions as the platform for internet programs.
Chrome Browser Features.
Chrome has more safety than every other browser as a result of its use of Sandbox Tabs along with the need for Windows Password to observe any saved passwords around your browser.
- The browser also supports plugins and blocks malicious documents and ads in a bid to keep the user protected.
- The browser is a great deal more secure than its rivals but it absorbs more RAM than the remainder.
- The user may add any picture to their tab segment.
- The user interface includes a minimalist design that resembles Google’s browser Chrome.
- A browser that incorporates a media player and a document manager.
The Startup page of the Google Chrome
The Startup page of the Google Chrome tab shows your newly closed sites, your most recent Chrome applications, or even the sites you’ve visited most. You may delete just one page on the beginning page of this webpage, or you could completely disable the attribute and permit a conventional single-site homepage. While some users may find this page helpful, you might want to opt for another similar URL as your own site.
How to Change the Home Page in Google Chrome for Android?
There are some steps that must be followed to change the home page in google chrome and that makes your chrome browser more attractive than others. follow the below steps:
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Select the “Menu” The icon is located at the upper-right corner.
- Tap on “Settings“.
- Tap on the “Home page” option on the page.
- The home page must be switched”On”. Click on ” Open this webpage”, then enter the URL you’d like to place as your home page.
These are some easy steps to change the home page on android google chrome browser. After following the steps you must be get a new home page.
How to Change Home page of Google Chrome in Windows:
When you using a laptop lots of people including you want their laptop must be well looking and well customized with different features. For chrome, you can change the home page for the Chrome Browser by Following the below steps.
- Click on Chrome and then pick the menu button found in the top-right corner of this window, if you are using a chrome browser.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- In the Search settings box at the top of the screen, type home. This will automatically find a place to change the home page.
- Under Show home button, Check if the Home button is enabled
- Select the options besides entering custom web addresses and type a URL into the text box so that Chrome will open the web page of your choice when you press the Home button.
- You can normally continue using Chrome after you update your homepage because changes are saved automatically.
How to Change Which Pages Open When Chrome Starts?
- Open the Chrome Settings menu.
- Type “start-up” in the Search settings field. This will automatically send you to the start-up section.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Select add a new page.
- Enter the URL you want to appear when you open Chrome and select Add. You can also add additional pages if you desire.
How to Change the Home page in iOS?
Users do not have the choice to establish a customized homepage for iOS on the Chrome program, but they are able to select from search engines that will look whenever the program is found: Google, Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo and Bing. To change the site on Chrome to get iOS with among those above-mentioned search engines, start Chrome, and follow the steps as given.
- Tap over the 3 flat dot menu icon in the bottom-right of this screen.
- Then tap Settings on the menu.
- On another page, tap Search Engine and choose among the four search engines.